The following diseases, if onset was at least two years after first exposure:
(1) Leukemia (excludes CLL);
(2) Primary or secondary* lung cancer, including sarcoma of the lung (excludes in situ lung cancer discovered during or after a post-mortem exam, mesothelioma or pleura cancer);
(3) Primary or secondary* bone cancer (including associated blood disorders - see below** and solitary plasmacytomoa);
(4) Primary or secondary* renal (kidney) cancer.
The following diseases, if onset was at least five years after first exposure:
(5) Multiple myeloma;
(6) Lymphomas (excludes Hodgkin’s disease; includes Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia).
(7) Primary cancer of the:
Other malignant cancers (Prostate, Skin Cancer, etc.) may be compensable. Prostate Cancer with metastasis ("W/METS") or multiple occurrences of skin cancer(s) require further evaluation.
* Secondary cancers are typically diagnosed as having been caused by metastasis (spread) from primary cancers.
** Bone cancer blood disorders - Bone form of solitary plasmacytoma, myelodysplastic syndrome, myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia, essential thrombocytosis or essential thrombocythemia, primary polycythemia vera [also called polycythemia rubra vera, P. vera, primary polycythemia, proliferative polycythemia, spent-phase polycythemia or primary erythremia].
Special Exposure Cohort - Cancer List
Claims for workers who were at designated SEC work sites, and who were diagnosed with one or more of the following specified cancers, may qualify under special rules.
Expert Advice - We Can Help! - 720-644-9161
The AtomicWorkers™ Advocacy Group
Energy Employees EEOICPA CLAIMS
New Claims, Prior Denials & Impairment
$150,000 to $400,000 Tax Free Awards