Expert Advice - We Can Help! - 720-644-9161
The AtomicWorkers™ Advocacy Group
Energy Employees EEOICPA CLAIMS
New Claims, Prior Denials & Impairment
$150,000 to $400,000 Tax Free Awards
The following diseases, if onset was at least two years after first exposure:
(1) Leukemia (excludes CLL);
(2) Primary or secondary* lung cancer, including sarcoma of the lung (excludes in situ lung cancer discovered during or after a post-mortem exam, mesothelioma or pleura cancer);
(3) Primary or secondary* bone cancer (including associated blood disorders - see below** and solitary plasmacytomoa);
(4) Primary or secondary* renal (kidney) cancer.
The following diseases, if onset was at least five years after first exposure:
(5) Multiple myeloma;
(6) Lymphomas (excludes Hodgkin’s disease; includes Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia).
(7) Primary cancer of the:
Other malignant cancers (Prostate, Skin Cancer, etc.) may be compensable. Prostate Cancer with metastasis ("W/METS") or multiple occurrences of skin cancer(s) require further evaluation.
* Secondary cancers are typically diagnosed as having been caused by metastasis (spread) from primary cancers.
** Bone cancer blood disorders - Bone form of solitary plasmacytoma, myelodysplastic syndrome, myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia, essential thrombocytosis or essential thrombocythemia, primary polycythemia vera [also called polycythemia rubra vera, P. vera, primary polycythemia, proliferative polycythemia, spent-phase polycythemia or primary erythremia].
Special Exposure Cohort - Cancer List
Claims for workers who were at designated SEC work sites, and who were diagnosed with one or more of the following specified cancers, may qualify under special rules.